SolSolutions and Mobile Green Power Announce Strategic Partnership
New offering for events and festivals, providing true green and solar power for onsite production
Northern California, United States, July 1, 2010 -- Portable, temporary, point-of-use solar power is here now, with the Xtreme-grid "Black Pearl" hybrid solar/wind/biodiesel power trailer, and the SolMan line of mobile solar generators.
Available as a rental service package for innovative and forward thinking festivals or one-time special events who are committed to walking their talk for using green power.
Stop hiding noisy, polluting generators away from where you need power, with unsightly cables running all over. SolSolutions and Mobile Green Power enable you to show you are serious about greening the festival experience! Increase your eco-marketing appeal, avoid some production headaches, help local economic sustainability, and more important, JUST DO THE RIGHT THING!
Xtreme-grid "Black Pearl" hybrid solar trailer -
- 20 ft long open trailer
- Fourteen 175 watt PV panels for 2500 watts of solar input
- Up to 7 kW of constant output
- Opens to full PV deployment in minutes, either side of the trailer, with adjustable azimuth
- 46 kWh of battery storage
- Four 20 amp, 120-volt circuits, and One 30 amp 220-volt circuit
- Retractable mast and wind generator on the front
- 10 kW WhisperQuiet bio-diesel generator, installed and wired for full production or back up to solar.
- 18-gallon full biodiesel tank onboard
- 50’ 30amp distro, + Three to Four 100’ power cables, Four 50’ cables, Four 25’ cables and misc.
Uses: Run a medium-sized stage, DJ tent, vendors or a food area, eco or healing zone, etc.
SolMan mobile point of use solar generators ( 2 to 4 generators available as a package )
- Smaller, two-wheeled carts for point of use efficient electric needs
- Small footprint, no noise or fumes, put it right where you need it and point towards the sun
- Xtreme grid trailer, generator or regular grid charging capacity
- No long cords and distro needed
- New Lithium battery 2000 watt model:
- 600 watts PV input
- Will run 800 to 1000 watts all day, and 400 watts all night
- Original SolMan 1200 watt model:
- 430 watts input, gel cell batteries.
- Will run 400 -500 watts all day, 200 watts all night
Uses: Run production command posts, gate posts, remote posts, vendor booths, art installations, fountains, pumps, LED lights, etc. Charge all production radios, laptops, cameras, video equipment, tools, etc.
As oil continues to spill out the gulf, and the price of gas continues to go up, and the true cost of business, as usual, becomes more apparent, now is the time to support going green in our daily and community practices and decisions.
SolSolutions and Mobile Green Power can partner with innovative, leading-edge producers, and community builders to deliver this vision, so everybody benefits.
Contact SolSolutions with your specific power needs for a detailed package and price sheet. We are open to sponsor support proposals also.
Mobile Green Power Xtreme-grid solar trailers provide rental electricity for extreme conditions, events, disasters, agriculture, and more. SolSolutions provides solar mobile generators, fixed solar installs, LED lighting, and energy efficient appliances promoting energy independence.
Contact: Chaz Peling, SolSolutions LLC, www.sol-solutions.com, 800-828-2965
To learn more about the Xtreme-grid solar hybrid trailer, visit: www.mobilegreenpower.com