SolMan Flex Power Custom Solar Generator
The Custom Man
The SolMan Flex Power custom solar geneator is adaptable to any situation. SolSolutions builds these solar generators to fit your energy needs.
The Flex Power custom solar generator is the ultimate in sustainable off-grid power. Power up homes, cabins, Tiny Houses, and more with clean solar energy. Furthermore, with the Flex Power's extended operation capabilites and tool box design, the unit works great for construction site power.
These solar generators are built to last with high quality components and offer significant power for those looking to have a solar power system with less portability but more usability.
Click the link to find out How Solar Generators Work.
Call (800) 828 - 2965 or E-Mail for a free SolMan Flex Power consultation!
SolMan Flex Power Custom Solar Generator Features
|760+ Watts Solar PV Inbound||Clean and Silent Operation|
|3000+ Usable Watt Hours of Battery Storage Capacity||
Customized and Expandable
|2000+ Watt Inverter||Heavy Caster Wheels for Mobility|
SolMan Flex Power Custom Solar Generator Additional Features
- Larger Energy Needs: The Flex Power custom solar generator can handle larger loads
- Complete System: Battery-based solar generator with components fit to work with each other
- Mobility: Solar generator is mounted on wheels for portability
- Solar Tracking: Folding solar panels with legs to assist mobility and increase solar input capability
- Clean and Silent: Solar generator operates with no noise or fumes
- Variable Inputs: Allows charging from solar panels, wind turbines, grid electricity or gas generators
- Rugged: Heavy-duty, sealable metal box holds key components (inverters, charge controllers, and batteries)
- Installation: This solar generator can be installed for lasting usage in a certain location
- Modular: Solar generator designed for easy additions and replacements
- Upgradable: The SolMan Flex Power custom solar generator comes in different shapes and sizes, based on customer's needs
SolMan Flex Power Custom Solar Generator Uses
Off Grid Solar Power
Tiny Home Solar Power
Construction Site Power
Emergency Backup Solar Power
SolMan Flex Power Custom Solar Generator Components and Specs
Components used in custom solar generators include, but are not limited to:
- 4 to 12 190+ watt solar PV panels, for 800 to 2400 watts of PV input
- 3 to 8 115 amp hour sealed lead acid batteries, for 2.5K to 7K usable watt-hours
- 2K to 4K watt pure sine-wave inverter, with overload and low battery shut-off
- Pro quality MPPT 60 to 80 amp controller
- AC duplex outlets on box and/or heavy twist-lock output to remote load centers, built to client specifications
- AC twist-lock input from liquid-fuel generator or grid
- Solar PV input from combiner to twist-lock plug
- Full complement of breakers, monitoring displays and controls
- Independent solar PV array with 40 foot cable for custom power box connection
In addition, the SolMan Flex Power custom solar generator can include or be upgraded with:
- Larger box or additional battery storage box
- Additional 115 amp hour batteries
- Lithium batteries to increase storage capacity, whilst reducing size and weight
- Larger controllers and inverters
- More solar PV input
- Auto generator start and warning limits
- Trailer mounting for added portability
- Ground mounting for installation
Flex Power Custom Solar Generator Hybrid System
Drawing heavy energy loads?
Don't have enough sun to keep up with your energy usage?
Want 24/7 Off Grid Power?
The SolMan custom solar generator can also function as a key component of a hybrid energy system that will provide electricity for off-grid living or emergency power for homes, farms or businesses. The SolMan and a gas generator are a powerful combination to guarantee power for your essential needs.
Simply plug a gas generator into the SolMan for super fast battery recharging. Use your solar generator most of the time for low to average electric uses, but if you need higher electrical output or your batteries are depleted, a gas generator can provide supplemental power and recharge your SolMan faster than the sun.
This hybrid system drastically reduces running times and costs for the gas generator, while providing 24/7, 365 days a year electricity!