SolMan Action Packer Solar Generator
The Mini Man
Our entry-level unit, the SolMan Action Packer personal solar generator, is ready to meet your small-scale solar energy needs.
Anywhere you need temporary power, the Action Packer can work for you. This solar geneartor can run any electronics including stereos, TVs, DVDs, computers, small battery charging, lights, fans, rechargeable tools, etc. for several hours at a time.
Click the link to find out How Solar Generators Work.
Call (800) 828 - 2965 or E-Mail for a free SolMan Action Packer consultation!
Action Packer Personal Solar Generator Features
|240 Watts Solar PV Inbound||Clean and Silent Operation|
|1650 Usable Watt Hours of Battery Storage Capacity||Small and Storable|
|1200 Watt Inverter||Heavy Caster Wheels for Mobility|
SolMan Action Packer Personal Solar Generator Additional Features
- Complete System: Plug and play personal solar power.
- Modular Setup: Easy to understand solar generator.
- Silent and Clean: No noise or fumes so your power can be right next to you.
- Easy Transportation: Solar generator an be carried in most vehicles and will fit in the trunk of a car
- Portable: Heavy duty caster wheels on solar generator allow for even ground movement with one person.
- No Addtional Costs: No fuel or operational costs. Just point solar generator towards the sun.
How To Buy The SolMan Action Packer Personal Solar Generator
SolMan Action Packer Personal Solar Generator Boosted Upgrades
- Extra 240 watt solar PV folding panel kit to double your wattage inbound.
- Higher amp solar charge controller to pair with more solar inbound.
- Additional 115 amp hour battery to increase your solar generator's storage capacity.
SolMan Action Packer Personal Solar Generator Uses
Off Grid Solar Power
Tiny Home Solar Power
Emergency Backup Solar Power
SolMan Action Packer Personal Solar Generator Specifications
- Solar generator provides up to 1200 watts of continuous 120 volt AC or 12 volt DC power capability
- Fully integrated, ready to go solar generator with batteries, inverter, and charge controller in the main box
- Modular solar generator design, PV panels plug in separate to main unit for best sun and fold together for transport
- Folding legs on PV panels, open to instant sun angle
- Main unit is 26”x18”x17”
- Solar generator weighs 180 lbs
SolMan Action Packer Personal Solar Generator Components
- Two 120 watt PV panels for 240 watts of total solar input
- Two 115 amp/hr sealed deep cycle no maintenance batteries for 230 amp/hrs of total storage or 1650 usable watt hours at 60% Depth of Depletion
- 1200 watt pure sine-wave inverter, with overload and low battery shut-off to protect your solar generator
- External battery charger to top up your SolMan solar generator during periods of limited sun, at night or during prolonged usage.
- Two AC duplex plugs on inverter
- Master DC breaker
- 12 volt DC cig lighter plug
- PV plug and 25’ cord to put the panels out in the best sun
- External battery charger for fast charging via the grid or gas generator
SolMan Action Packer Personal Solar Generator Hybrid System
Drawing heavy energy loads?
Don't have enough sun to keep up with your energy usage?
Want 24/7 Off Grid Power?
The SolMan personal solar generator can also function as a key component of a hybrid energy system that will provide electricity for off-grid living or emergency power for homes, farms or businesses. The SolMan and a gas generator are a powerful combination to guarantee power for your essential needs.
Simply plug a gas generator into the SolMan for super fast battery recharging. Use your solar generator most of the time for low to average electric uses, but if you need higher electrical output or your batteries are depleted, a gas generator can provide supplemental power and recharge your SolMan faster than the sun.
This hybrid system drastically reduces running times and costs for the gas generator, while providing 24/7, 365 days a year electricity!